About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager with Legal Background (Pharmaceutical Industry) to join our team in the pharmaceutical industry. This role will be responsible for targeting interesting business opportunities and add-ons for our company. The ideal candidate has a hands-on and highly commercial approach to business development work, and a strong background in negotiation, drafting, and reviewing contracts.
• Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in the US and EMEA region, in the pharmaceutical industry. This entails: targeting product portfolios (distributions) of pharmacy packaging solutions, product registrations and dossiers in various dosage forms and various perimeters (from single products to products including production assets), pharmaceutical compounding equipment.
• Concluding NDA’s, drafting proposals and term sheets.
• Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts with potential partners and clients regarding related to contract manufacturing and transfer of assets.
• Building and maintaining relationships with the key stakeholders in the industry.
• Collaborating with internal teams to develop and execute business development strategies.
• Staying informed of industry trends and developments to identify new opportunities. There is a current pipeline available, and the ideal candidate will be able to further develop the pipeline.
• Providing regular updates and reports on business development activities and progress.
Set yourself apart
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, legal, marketing, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of international experience in commercial business development in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills.
• Proven track record of successfully identifying, cultivating, and closing new business opportunities from A to Z.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong project management and time management skills.
• Familiarity with relevant laws and regulations in the pharmaceutical industry.
• You are creative, results-oriented, service-minded, hands-on, and pragmatic and you can thrive in a dynamic organization.
• Proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing. Any other language is a plus.
What’s on offer?
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and a dynamic and challenging work environment. If you are a self-motivated and hands-on professional with a passion for commercial business development in the pharmaceutical industry, we encourage you to apply.
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for professional growth
• A dynamic and challenging work environment
• Opportunity to work in a well-established pharmaceutical company.
Location: Rotterdam or Ghent (Nazareth)