About the job
About the role
Define workforce needs with line management, attract and select candidates, as well as work on employee development programs, in order to make sure the right employees are hired and become successful employees. This position will help to support Fagron Sterile Services Wichita, KS and Boston, MA sites. The position will be located in Wichita with travel to Boston as necessary. Travel will be required approximately up to 25%.
- In collaboration with hiring managers, define vacancy profiles and candidate qualifications in order to screen for the needed experience and attitude. Will work with management at both Wichita locations to ensure both sites are properly staffed.
- Set up vacancies in the Fagron recruitment tool, identify recruitment channels and proactively search for candidates in order to have access to a large pool of interesting candidates.
- Interview potential candidates and coordinate with line management in order to select the best candidate for the job.
- Analyze data regarding recruitment, employee performance, development, etc. in order to introduce and/or optimize HR processes.
- Arrange external and/or in-house training for individuals or groups within a training framework in order to give employees the opportunity to further develop themselves. Will be responsible for training new managers on the interview process.
- Collaborate on projects regarding recruitment, development, performance, evaluation, competencies, career growth, etc. in order to translate strategic business choices towards HR initiatives.
- Participate in job fairs, employer branding events, and company socials events
- Act as superuser of the Fagron recruitment tool and the available online assessments within the area in order to make sure all colleagues work correctly with the available tools.
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical skills related to HR with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and apply it in an optimum manner within the organization
- Manage personal time off by requesting the time off in company time keeping system for either PTO or VPTO according to company policy for salary employees. See company handbook for policy details
- Assist Human Resources Business Partner with HR initiatives including, but not limited to volunteer and internship programs
Set yourself apart
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Must possess ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience leveraging technology and in-person events to build and develop talent networks
- Proven record of fostering strong candidate engagement
- Confident, energetic, and effective with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What’s on offer?
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
- Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements
Now let's not forget our site!
The FSS facility is located in Wichita, KS. Employees work in a state-of-the-art compounding facility. The employee breakroom provides on-site vending through our Micro-Markets. There is plenty of storage for lunches in our coolers and you can enjoy free coffee anytime of the day!
Fagron US is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. Fagron US is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.