About the job
You Are All About Tax Compliance and Regulations.
For our Global Tax and Treasury Team, we are looking for a Tax Compliance Manager. Someone who is passionate about ensuring compliance with global and local tax laws and regulations at group level, and will have the responsibility in managing our tax obligations and minimizing risks while working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our business complies with relevant tax regulations and standards. You will support this objective by:
• Monitoring of global tax compliance
• Supporting and following up on tax audits of group companies
• Standardizing and maintaining transfer pricing documentations
• Being up to date with changes in tax legislation and initiate necessary actions
• Supporting in setting up CbC reporting
• Keeping up with quarterly tax analysis
• Tracking deferred tax positions for the group
Joining our Global Finance community, you will be working alongside 10 colleagues, active in various disciplines, who look after all of the Global Finance initiatives and projects. In this role, you will get the freedom to use your experience, analytical skills and innovative mindset to accurately managing our tax obligations and minimizing risks within Fagron. You will report to the Global Tax and Treasury Manager.
Set yourself apart
We are looking for a Tax Compliance Manager who is passionate about global and local tax laws and regulations to help us take the next steps on a global level and support the local companies in their journey. Someone who is a self-starter that possess most of the following:
• Higher professional or university-level education in Tax Law or Tax Accounting
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in an international environment
• Experience or knowledge on Transfer Pricing regulations and documentation
• Having a do-it-yourself mentality, analytical, pragmatic and proactive
• Excellent communicator
• Fluent in verbal and written English, Dutch is a plus
What’s on offer?
Here is what we offer:
• 1 year contract with a possibility to extend
• Start period is Q1 2024
• € 50.000-60.000 annual salary based on a full time contract, all in line with your knowledge & experience
• Hybrid working with 3 days in the office
• 100% travel allowance
• Pension & healthcare plan
• Laptop & mobile phone
• 28 holiday days Within 10 working days, you will receive feedback on your application.
The selection process consists of 2 interviews and an assessment. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to our recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org