About the job
Reporting to the Manager of FP&A, North America, the Senior Financial Analyst will assist in financial analyses and the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, with the aim of providing foundations for the planning, control, and evaluation of the business results. You will do much more than just creating spreadsheets. The job will be dynamic and visible. You will analyze the data and present and discuss trends in the business as you see them. Your PowerPoint slides will be on point.
This role is highly valued and is an excellent way to have your efforts recognized by leaders at the top levels in the organization. Set yourself apart
- Improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identify trends and recommend actions to management. Analyze current and past financial data and performance
- Develop reports and projections based on detailed analysis
- Complete ad-hoc analyses to address existing and evolving business needs
- Explore investment opportunities
- Evaluate current capital expenditures
- Coordinate with businesses to review financial information and forecasts
- Provide financial models and forecasting
- Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measure performance to established metrics
- Assist in closing cycles for service company and holding company
- Create financial and operational models showing scenario and sensitivity analyses to determine impacts on financial results, investment returns, and estimated future growth sizing
- Work with businesses in pricing, RFPs and evaluating cost structures
- Other special projects, tasks, or duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
- 5-7 years' experience in similar position
- Working in a complex organization on productive financial analyses
- Strong work ethic with a results oriented mentality
- Collaborative across the organization but demonstrates the confidence and maturity to push back to ensure sound business and financial decisions
- Assisted in the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, and in the preparation of reports, ad hoc reporting
- A background in working on special projects, outside routine analyses
- Working in environments with multiple data sources and data formats
- Extensive Excel spreadsheet development skills are required
What’s on offer?
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
- Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!
Fagron North America is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. Fagron North America is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.