About the job
We are seeking a Cleanroom Specialist to join our team in Wichita, Kansas. This position will report to the manufacturing manager.
- Performs a review of batch records for cGMP compliance.
- Assist with process improvements, including change control management.
- Performs updates to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist with the production schedule creation.
- Manage logbooks for the cleanroom and assist with document retention.
- Assist with inventory of the cleanroom.
Set yourself apart
- At least (2) years of manufacturing experience within the cleanroom.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Attention to detail with a low number of errors on record.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of clean room procedures
- Knowledge of and compliance with CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize resources to ensure work is completed on time.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.