About the job
The primary responsibility of the Staging Support Technician is to prepare equipment and supplies for entry into the cleanroom and adhering to proper aseptic technique. These personnel work with the warehouse and prepare items listed on the bills of material for production batches.
- Manage Material and Equipment entry into the cleanroom
- Ensure supplies entering cleanroom align with Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Removing outer packaging from incoming goods
- Sanitize materials destined for the cleanroom
- Don proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and gowning as required.
- Performing inventory counts
- Informing supervisors of problems that may arise
- Stocking the cleanroom with supplies and chemicals
- Ensuring that strict procedures are used in and around the cleanroom facility
- Cleaning of the general shipping and receiving area.
- Clock in and out for every scheduled shift in a timely manner
Set yourself apart
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds, standing for extended periods of time and shall have no allergies to chemicals that might be used during compounding.
- High School diploma or equivalent
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.