About the job
Fagron Hellas is seeking a Marketing Communication Assistant to join our team. You will play an important role in developing, executing, and monitoring offline and online (incl. social media) marketing campaigns with the aim of contributing to the realization of the marketing objectives.
• Prepare, plan and support the execution of publicity, promotional and commercial activities with the aim of helping to realise the Marketing department’s action plans.
• Create marketing content, collateral and deliverables for Corporate branding, sales prospects, and existing client relationships.
• Assisting on development and execution of multi-channel campaigns to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
•Supports the creation of inspirational and engaging marketing content, layout according to the branding guidelines and (requesting) translation of marketing materials (digital, video, print content) and execute direct offline and online marketing campaigns with the aim of contributing to the realization of the marketing objectives.
•Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams (Creative, Marketing, Innovation) to ensure timely delivery of digital and printable marketing assets.
Set yourself apart
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in marketing
• Excellent knowledge of Greek & English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skill in establishing priorities
• Experience working in a medical or scientific organization preferred
• Experience in Digital advertising either in an agency or client side will be considered as an asset.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture full of future potentials. Fagron Hellas is an ambitious company with multiple and global growth opportunities..