About the job
You Are All About Building a Community.
For our Global HR Team, we are looking for a Global Internal Communications Specialist. Someone who is passionate to be the spider of the web to boost alignment, engagement, collaboration and creativity of our employees worldwide by creating effective communication. You will support this objective by:
• Communicating to our employees about our purpose, strategy, products, developments and different events within the organization
• Developing a strong internal network at all levels and being always up-to-date about what’s happening within the organization
• Creating messages, videos and infographics for our internal communication channels
• Building and optimizing the internal communication infrastructure and channels
• Providing tactical and operational support in all activities regarding communication.
Joining our Global HR Team, you will be working alongside your colleagues who look after all of the Global HR initiatives and projects. In this role, you will get the freedom to use your experience, analytical skills and creative mindset to bring communications within Fagron to the next level.
Set yourself apart
We are looking for a Global Internal Communications Specialist who is passionate about connecting people and delivering clear communication to help the employees be the best version of themselves. Someone who is a self-starter that possess the most of the following:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Communication, Marketing or related field
•Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the field of PR or communications
• Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Canva
• Familiarity with online and offline media assets, as well as recording and editing videos
• Strong project management skills and able to influence the senior management
• Having a do-it-yourself mentality, analytical, proactive, a good sense of humor with a touch of our Fagron values
• Thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent in verbal and written English, Dutch is a plus
What’s on offer?
Here is what we offer:
• Being part of a great team, working in close connection with our colleagues worldwide and truly making a mark
• 7 months contract with the intention to extend
• € 35000-50000 annual salary based on a 40 hour contract, all in line with your knowledge & experience
• Hybrid working with 3 days in the office
• 100% travel allowance
• Pension & healthcare plan
• Laptop & mobile phone
• 28 holiday days
Within 10 working days, you will receive feedback on your application. The selection process consists of 3 interviews and a presentation. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist email@example.com