About the job
We are seeking a senior-level Business Controller to join our Health and Wellness business in Tampa, FL (Anazao). This role will support our sterile business line and report to the SVP of Finance, NA with a dotted line to the General Manager of the business.
Set yourself apart
- Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measures performance to established metrics.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs, collecting operational data.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Assist in monthly forecasting, budgeting, and closing cycles and group reporting.
- Prepare reports for tax purposes and other reports and projections based on detailed analysis.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures.
- Assist with audits to maintain the integrity of financial and data.
- Collaborate with other members of the finance team and business lines to review financial models and forecasts.
- Manage personal time off by requesting the time off in company time keeping system for either PTO or VPTO according to company policy for salary employees. See the company handbook for policy details.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Accounting, Finance or related field; minimum of 7-10 years of experience in financial leadership.
- Solid progression of people and project leadership experience.
- Program management experience, including effective use of internal controls and providing stakeholder leadership.
- ERP system expertise required; Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Solid team player with the ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate, and productive manner.
- ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
- affective verbal and written communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals. Comfortable presenting to all levels of the business.
- Ability to work with others in a positive and professional manner and to develop and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, and accountability.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.