About the job
The primary purpose of the Aseptic Support Trainer is to provide training to the growing cleanroom support team in effort to continue to assist the manufacturing operation.
• Provide training to new cleanroom support personnel on the flow of materials into the cleanroom as well as ensuring that it’s optimized from both a production efficiency and a physical space perspective.
• Guide cleanroom support personnel on prioritization of tasks, aid with tasks when needed, and address inventory discrepancies for the production operations.
• Ensure cleanroom support personnel become competent in quickly responding to material requests from the compounding and aseptic filling teams.
• Instill creativity and vison as we continue to increase product complexity and unit volume while maintaining efficiency.
Set yourself apart
• A subject matter expert within the aseptic operation or industry equivalent with 1 year experience preferred.
• Aseptic processing experience preferred physical requirements: capable of lifting up to 50 lbs and standing for extended periods of time.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.