Over de functie
We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join Fagron’s growing facility in St. Paul, MN. This role will support and advise managers and serve as a primary point of contact for employees.
- Offer support and advice to local management about various HR-related issues.
- Implement and communicate HR policies and/or HR processes throughout the organization, taking into account the global, national and local policies and/or legislation and serve as a contact for questions on this subject, ensuring good compliance with the global HR policy.
- Oversee and monitor the entire recruitment and selection process with the aim of having the right employee in the right position and being able to work with an optimally balanced workforce.
- Active participation in various HR projects which are set up and rolled out on the national level and contributing to maximum HR efficiency.
- Help with the preparation and follow-up of the plans regarding personnel needs in the short and long term, guaranteeing continuity in terms of personnel and ensuring that each department can achieve its objectives.
- Remain informed to be able to give advice on questions relating to regulations and social legislation.
- Continuously inform oneself about the latest trends in HR and keep one’s knowledge up to date on new developments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Maak het verschil
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field and a minimum of 5+ years of Human Resources generalist experience.
• Solid progression of experience in recruiting, performance management and training and development.
• Experience within healthcare or pharmaceutical industries is preferred.
• Solid team player with the ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner.
• Effective verbal and written communicator with individuals at all levels.
Experience with a variety of HRIS and Talent Acquisition systems
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.