Over de functie
Fagron North America is seeking a highly qualified executive to fill the President position for our Fagron Sterile Services business in North America. The Fagron Sterile Services business is a rapidly growing business that requires an experienced leader who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. This position will report directly to the President of Fagron North America and will be part of the North America Executive Leadership Team.
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership to the team providing 503B sterile pharmacy compounding services across two sites for Fagron’s North American customers. A key aspect of this role will be being able to balance the role as leader of a manufacturing site with significant quality and regulatory aspects and customer interaction with the need to drive top line sales rapidly to fill under-utilized capacity.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing the business plan, both short and long-term;
- Driving all functional units (operations, quality, sales, etc) towards unified organizational objectives
- Driving the organization to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives;
- Establishing a strong focus on customers (pharmacists and hospitals) and prescribers;
- Motivating and leading a team of high-qualified professionals across multiple disciplines that includes Finance, Quality Assurance, HR, Sales, Marketing and Operations;
- Develop, refine and implement an effective communication strategy to present the technologies and services of the site to customers;
- Develop and implement a review and reporting process for the two sites to evaluate progress against business and budget objectives, and to discuss and decide future priorities and resources;
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through the effective use of Operational Excellence tools and approaches;
- Ensure site compliance with cGMP standards, with customers and external government agencies and other regulatory requirements;
Maak het verschil
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- At least 10 years of experience within the pharmaceutical, pharmacy or contract biopharma services sector, with focus on management, operations, and sales;
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred
- Sterile production and sterile product sales experience is strongly preferred;
- Result driven, proactive, innovative, analytic, hands-on and problem solver;
- Strategic thinking and experience moving an organization in an aggressive growth direction;
- Entrepreneurial and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A high level of scientific skill with particular regard to those of pharmaceutical production with a strong consultative, but results-oriented approach;
- Extensive understanding of pharmaceutical issues and trends;
Wat bieden wij?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.