Over de functie
Prepare and checking stock compounds based on prescriptions and support the complete compound preparation process with the aim of ensuring the correct medication is provided to the patient.
- Label and pack the medication according to prescription procedures with the aim of ensuring that the customer is provided with the correct medication.
- Clean equipment and workplace according to defined guidelines as well as monitor possible residual materials with the aim of working in a neat and clean environment which adheres to the quality guidelines so as to prevent accidents and incidents.
- Inspect the equipment (prescription dispensing system, autoclave, label maker, etc.) and if needed perform small repairs with the aim of maintaining flawless operation of the equipment.
- Respect the quality, neatness and safety guidelines when carrying out production orders, with the aim of preventing accidents and other unwanted incidents.
- Update professional expertise with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional expertise and optimally applying this expertise into the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Maak het verschil
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician certification preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with others in a positive and professional manger and to develop and maintain strong working relationship with
- co-workers and management.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
Wat bieden wij?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.