Over de functie
Do you want to build innovative solutions for a great innovative company? For our Global IT team in Rotterdam, we are looking for an Application Consultant AX.
As an Application Consultant within our organization, you are the specialist who knows what the application (AX) looks like and is built up inside and out. You discuss how certain customer requirements can be met, how the application can function optimally within the further IT infrastructure and you interact with development teams and / or the supplier. You will delve into bug fixes and the development of new features.
- You are responsible for keeping the ERP software operational at the application level
- Manage AX solution partner on SLA contract
- Own and manage AX maintenance and update calendar
- You will functionally test the modified applications
- You will be leading multiple projects whilst looking to adoption for new ERP features.
- You will be responsible for the care and development of specific functionalities, and you also participate as a specialist in projects
- Create, Design and Test high-quality Functional Design Documents for development teams
- Ensure all support calls are effectively managed with minimum disruption to the client
- To be able to identify functional and system problems on a technical (coding) level
- Must have a logical mindset and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Carrying out visits to customer site and resolving complex issues
Maak het verschil
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of two years of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Experience
- At least one full implementation cycle of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Experience
- You can quickly master new applications, environments and techniques
- Excellent communication, planning, customer relationship, and organization skills
- Must have a “can-do” and self-starter mindset
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional, and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities, and we will offer you a competitive compensation.