Over de functie
Are you an innovative Brand-Marketing Manager who makes marketing projects a huge success? Do you prepare a thorough plan of approach for brand strategies, and do you create support for this? Are you also excited about an international organization in the pharmaceutical sector that is in full development?
For our Global Marketing and Innovation team in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Global Brand-Marketing Manager. Someone who will take the Fagron corporate brand marketing to the next level. You will also be responsible for the marketing and internal promotion of the Fagron brands.
- You are responsible for developing the marketing approach (and the commercial approach) of the Fagron brand portfolio;
- You manage multiple brands and, in consultation with the Global Innovations Director, you are responsible for the implementation of the brand portfolio policy and the management of the associated budgets;
- Here you also coordinate the marketing and (commercial campaigns) to support the brand portfolio. To steer this in the right direction, you keep close contact with our stakeholders, and you work together with colleagues and key account management to realize the joint plans with our customers;
- You manage the marketing budgets and use them creatively, for example for activities on social media;
- You also conduct market research into new brands and projects;
- You also supervise new introductions;
- You contribute to the design, implementation, and follow-up of brand strategies and you are always looking for your added value in the realization of the annual plan.
Maak het verschil
- You have a Bachelor/master’s degree in marketing or related;
- You are passionate about communication and marketing of the brand online and offline;
- You have at least 6 years of marketing experience;
- You have good knowledge of digital marketing;
- It is important that you are analytical and understand KPIs in communication and marketing. You like figures for analysis, profitability management, and price calculation. Being able to go from analysis to conclusion, recommendation and plan is not an issue for you;
- In addition, you can work independently, and you have a sense of responsibility, you are creative, communicative and a team player;
- You have good computer skills and can handle marketing platforms and tools;
- Fluent in English (extra languages are considered a plus).
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities, and we will offer you a competitive compensation.