Over de functie
Do you want to build innovative solutions for a great innovative company? For our Global IT team in Rotterdam we are looking for an Application Consultant ERP.
At this moment we are in a transition to migrate the Fagron companies from our current on-premise Navision 2009 towards our D365 F&O. To support this, we are looking for a colleague who has a good understanding and knowledge of ERP platforms and related ERP processes and is eager to join our team within this transformation.
While maintaining and supporting the current Navision 2009 platform, the ideal candidate will also support the transition from Navision 2009 towards D365 F&O. As a member of the DevOps team, your role will be to maintain, support and build ERP connected apps on Fagron’s low code platforms like Microsoft Power Apps and OutSystems.
As a specialist you know how ERP applications are built and work from inside and out. Together with Fagron local businesses and external partners, you cooperate on how customer requirements can be met and how a hybrid the application stack can function optimally within a SaaS unless strategy.
- You are responsible for keeping the ERP software operational at the application level
- Ensure all support calls are effectively managed with minimum disruption to the client
- You will functionally test the modified applications within a release and lifecycle roadmap
- You will offer support and advice to the internal customer about the use of the system
- You will be member in multidisciplinary DevOps teams
- Create, design and test high quality Functional Design Documents for developers
- To be able to identify functional and system problems on a technical (coding) level
- Must have a logical mind set and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Carrying out visits to customer site and resolving complex issues
Maak het verschil
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of two years of Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Experience working with Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps/ PowerBI / Flow / Logic Apps)
- You can quickly master new applications, environments, and techniques.
- Excellent communication, planning, customer relationship, and organization skills.
- Must have a “can do” and self-starter mindset.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.