Over de functie
The Quality Control Technician supports the Quality Control department by assisting with analytical testing, mainly for product release.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect and prepare samples for chemical analysis as required
- HPLC testing, UV-vis testing, TOC testing, pH testing, conductivity testing
- water content Karl Fischer volumetric and coulometric
- Participate in method development
- Help manage sample tracking
- Help maintain lab organization
- Lab Waste management
- Adhere to procedural and regulatory guidelines for controlled substances
- Assist in the quality process, and ensure the integrity of product quality, manufacturing, certification and release activities.
- Adhere to the company safety regulations and assist in the training and awareness of safety guidelines to new employees in the department.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment.
Maak het verschil
- A bachelor’s degree in a science field and 0-2 years in pharmaceutical quality control or combination of QC and other pharmaceutical quality experience. (graduate school may be considered toward) experience)
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical quality control position adhering to cGMP guidelines preferred.
- Clear and effective communication Skills.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and follow established safety and procedures.
- Computer experience using Microsoft Office.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.