Over de functie
We are looking to hire an energetic Customer Service Representative which will be located in our Austin, Texas office. This role will be responsible for providing excellent and efficient customer service to internal and external customers with the aim of guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer partners and respond to customer inquiries via telephone, email, and fax.
- Process orders in our ERP system.
- Ensure proper order handling and follow-up with customers
- Liaise with Sales and Operations on issues, customer requests, etc.
- Receive and process complaints and/or issues and provide resolution feedback to customer partners
- Verify and update customer data in our ERP system
- Additional duties as assigned
Maak het verschil
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service preferred
- Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Adapt quickly to new situations and able to work with minimal supervision as well as with a team
- PC proficiency with good keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in ERP applications
Wat bieden wij?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.