Over de functie
- Establish demand forecasts by using market and sales information including planned sales orders, customer contracts, intercompany standing orders, promotional activity, etc. to comply to customers’ demands.
- Analyze production trends by evaluating sales vs inventory, backorder trends, and waste.
- Cooperate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service to deliver an accurate demand driven forecast plan.
- Develop and implement tools and business processes to identify potential schedule and resource conflicts; work collaboratively to generate alternatives and drive to resolutions.
- Monitor customer and inventory trends to recommend short term forecast adjustments.
- Manage inventory / stock levels and replenishment to ensure a good balance between availability and inventory value.
- Take on the Superuser role within the Inventory Management system to ensure a correct use of the system and an accurate forecast.
- Manage short/medium term capacity constraints
- Continuously inform oneself about the latest trends in Demand Planning and keep one’s knowledge up to date in function of new developments with the aim of consolidating one’s credibility, by offering a service which is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
- Coordinate and communicate cross functionally with Plant Operations, Supply Chain Management, Pharmaceutical Operations, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Finance to incorporate business requirements into demand forecasts and ensure on-time delivery to support key business objectives
- Provide site implementation support for implementation of enhancements to AX-MRP
Maak het verschil
- Experience and familiarity with Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years in supply chain/forecasting preferred
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and efficient time-management skills
- Analytical, flexible, resourceful
- ERP/MRP experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency at minimum
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.