Over de functie
As an Application Consultant, you are responsible for one or more solutions and you are the first point of contact for our internal clients. You make an inventory of the situation and provide a suitable solution. For more complex issues, you work in a multidisciplinary team.
Are you an application consultant with experience at the interface between technology and functionality and do you know how to convert complex issues into simple solutions? Apply for the Application Consultant position!
- High comfort level with software and technical solutions
- Provide and assist technical support to solution consultants and clients
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way it is easy to understand
- Able to translate business requirements into working solutions
- Proven technical experience with Microsoft stack, agile and scrum
- Advanced knowledge of MS Windows, MS SQL, XML (XSLT, XSD), IIS, FTP, Windows Security, etc
- You enjoy keeping up with developments
Maak het verschil
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, IT or related field
- Minimum experience of two years in a similar position
- Knowledge of business processes
- You know Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV and/or D365
- Knowledge of ERP and related tooling such as: interfacing, SQL and Windows Server are a plus
- Analytical, proactive and have excellent planning and communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- You are result- and service- oriented
- Thinking in terms of opportunities
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. A second European language is a plus
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
Wat bieden wij?
We offer you an exciting position in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and you will have plenty of room for self-development with enough prospects for professional growth. In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer a competitive salary and excellent secondary conditions.