Over de functie
This position will be based in our Austin, Texas office and will be part of our Inside Sales team focused on selling products and services over the phone to customers in the Compounding Pharmacies industry.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Increase profitable sales volume
- Achieve assigned monthly sales goals
- Research and identify sales prospects
- Call upon compounding pharmacies via phone and in person as required by the compounding sales strategy
- Develop customer presentations for sales calls
- Develop new account relationships/new business opportunities and maximize existing account relationships in assigned territory specific to growing the compounding business
- Professionally represent Fagron and maximize sales opportunities at industry meetings, conferences, and conventions
- Launch new products and innovation
- Report sales progress, maintain sales records on daily, weekly, and monthly basis, to include sales call reports, weekly preview reports, expense reports, and other reports as directed by the President, Global Pharmaceuticals
- Daily use of CRM and ERP systems for account management and reporting purposes
- Perform all other duties deemed necessary by Manager
Maak het verschil
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field degree required
- Professional inside sales experience strongly preferred
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong negotiation skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool strongly preferred
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment required
Wat bieden wij?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.