Over de functie
We are seeking a Machine Repair Technician to join our team in Austin, Texas! This position will develop expertise with our compounding technical equipment and provide support to compounding pharmacies across North America.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent technical customer service via phone or email to customers across North America
- Understand and resolve technical issues with our compounding equipment
- Become proficient with entire suite of products to efficiently and effectively provide options to compounding pharmacies to enhance operations
- Train end users on how to use our equipment
Maak het verschil
- Minimum one year experience in a machine repair technician role required.
- Must be proficient with computers and computer systems, especially Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Effective time management skills and a sense of urgency required.
- Experience with shipping and receiving logistics strongly preferred.
- Good problem-solving abilities, ability to work independently and focus in a busy environment, and high attention to detail.
Wat bieden wij?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment