Over de functie
We are seeking a 2nd Shift Production Operator to join our team in St. Paul, MN. This role will prepare, weigh, fill and package products for the correct delivery of production orders and with the aim of guaranteeing production output. The hours are 3:30 - Midnight.
This role will prepare, weigh, fill and package products for the correct delivery of production orders and with the aim of guaranteeing production output.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Weigh, fill, and package products according to Good Manufacturing Practices and quality assurance guidelines with the aim of completing correct production orders.
- Clean equipment/workstations and check for possible residue with the aim of working in a clean environment that is in line with the quality requirements.
- Use Good Documentation Practices to record weights, working times, activities, and possible deviations on controlled documents in a timely manner.
- Operate machine(s) with the aim of being responsible for the optimum functioning and output of these machines.
- Maintain professional knowledge with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Maak het verschil
- Experience working in a food, cosmetics, or drug manufacturing production with cGMP knowledge or a pharmacy tech with compounding experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.