Over de functie
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and grow an Amazon e-commerce channel using their Vendor Central platform to support our Consumer Health business segment. This will be your primary focus and capstone project.
- Use digital marketing tactics (ad campaigns, email, social, blog, seo) to support outreach activities and deepen market, product, and consumer insights to cultivate a strong understand the unmet needs of customers and drive proactive learning into the business.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support/develop reports that serve as a catalyst for change by helping Marketing and channel leaders make data-driven decisions about programs and campaigns not limited to: digital marketing and lead-gen, product launches, customer/prospect journey mapping, customer retention.
- Conduct research, data and process analyses, provide actionable recommendations and work with digital marketing/demand generation, finance, sales, new product development and other partners as appropriate to measure success and tell our story.
- Maintain an active role in marketing campaign execution, supporting campaign and content development (including video) and providing insights to evaluate ROI with objectivity
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize ad hoc analysis and research into comprehensive succinct reports
Maak het verschil
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for customer and user experiences. Desire to drive customer voice into business strategy
- Organized and detail oriented to develop quality analysis and content while ensuring project timelines are on track.
- Familiarity with Amazon selling/vendor platforms a plus, specifically Vendor Central and Seller Central, to monitor daily/monthly product sales and inventory to hit revenue goals, and evaluate campaign performance/opportunities.
- Natural collaborator with experience in content development, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), blogging, paid campaigns, and constructing thoughtful analyses of campaigns you will have the autonomy to run
- Flexibility to view change as opportunity, work with ambiguity, and thrive in a creative environment
- Will benefit from previous experience with CRM (Salesforce/Dynamics 365), Marketing Automation (Pardot or similar), CMS (Webflow, Wordpress, or similar), SSM (Sprout, Hootsuite, or similar), and Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, or other creative development tools a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, understanding of Power BI a plus (or other data visualization tools), and intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Pursuing a Bachelors (4th year) or Masters Degree in: business, marketing, digital marketing, e-commerce, communications, or a related field
- Familiarity or experience with working in a highly regulated space, like healthcare or pharmaceuticals
- Ability to work in-person at least 30 hours a week at the North America HQ in Austin, TX
- Open to a full-time opportunity upon successful completion of the internship
Wat bieden wij?
We are located in a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches a couple times a week, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks!