Over de functie
The primary responsibility of the Aseptic Compounding Support Personnel is to prepare equipment and supplies for entry into the cleanroom adhering to proper aseptic technique. In addition to preparing equipment and supplies for the cleanroom, it is the responsibility of the cleanroom technician assistant to ensure that supplies are stocked appropriately and proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Material and Equipment entry into the cleanroom
- Incoming goods and receipt of inventory
- Performing inventory counts
- Informing supervisors of problems that may arise
- Stocking the cleanroom with supplies and chemicals
- Ensuring that strict procedures are used in and around the cleanroom facility
- Cleaning of the general shipping and receiving area.
- Clock in and out for every scheduled shift in a timely manner
Maak het verschil
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds, standing for extended periods of time and shall have no allergies to chemicals that might be used during compounding.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.