Over de functie
We are seeking a Director of Information Technology to join the Fagron North America team. This role will have oversight over and responsibility for all IT activities for Fagron North America and will report to the President of Fagron North America.
- Formulate and oversee the IT strategy within Fagron North America, in alignment with Global IT strategy
- Work with Global CIO and others within the IT Leadership Team to assure a cohesive global information strategy for the company’s system needs.
- Contribute to defining the business strategy with the aim of helping to shape the long-term direction
- Advise and manage the business units and identify IT opportunities with the aim of simplifying business processes.
- Make decisions, together with the North America Leadership Team, about the priorities in projects with the aim of making the right implementations to support the business strategy.
- Follow up on and share the status of IT projects with the aim of informing all stakeholders.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing processes, policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially concerning future business application expansion.
- Assures proper operation and availability of all systems and services
- Contribute to and manage the department’s budget with the aim of organizing the department’s various activities and guaranteeing the results within the overall IT budget.
Maak het verschil
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in IT and cross-functional systems with increasing responsibility for technical and operating initiatives. At least five years in a senior managerial capacity;
- Track record of hitting project plans and ROI targets with IT and other project implementations
- Demonstrated skill and major experience in managing projects, and personnel;
- Able to handle a fast-paced office environment and capable of handling multiple demands. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Requires a very high level of initiative and independence.
- Deep knowledge of IT systems, ERP (preferably Microsoft Dynamics), server/cloud capabilities, commercial applications and mobile sales enablement technology
- Demonstrated understanding of sales analytics and BI tools to convert real-time data into dashboards and business decisions
- Experience partnering with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Talent Development (HR), and Finance to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related scientific field required; Graduate Technical Degree, or MBA, preferred;
- 20% travel required
Wat bieden wij?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.