Over de functie
We are seeking an Assistant Business Unit Controller to support our brands and essentials business line and report to the VP Finance, North America. The role is located in Austin TX.
- Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measures performance to established metrics.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. • Improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Assist in monthly forecasting, budgeting and closing cycles and group reporting
- Prepare reports for tax purposes and other reports and projections based on detailed analysis.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures.
- Assist with audits to maintain the integrity of financial and data.
- Collaborate with other members of the finance team and business lines to review financial models and forecasts.
Maak het verschil
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Accounting, Finance or related field; minimum of seven years of experience in financial leadership.
- CPA strongly preferred. Manufacturing experience required
- Strong Cost accounting background and knowledge.
- Solid progression of people and project leadership experience.
- Program management experience, including effective use of internal controls and providing stakeholder leadership.
- ERP system expertise required; Dynamics AX/365 preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Solid team player with the ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner.
- Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
- Effective verbal and written communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals. Comfortable presenting to all levels of the business.
Wat bieden wij?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches daily, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!