Over de functie
As the Technical Application Specialist, you have ample knowledge of the technologies, applications, networking and security. Being able to operate on the sweet spot of these areas, you are able to translate business questions to a workable and maintainable solution. You must be highly knowledgeable about different computer applications and stay up to date with the constant changes and developments in the technologies and business requirements.
The technical application specialist responsibilities include building up system strategies, work with database and system administration teams, assist and perform system development plans, resolve problems related to integration deliverables, etc. You feel comfortable with any system, familiar or unfamiliar.
Some key tasks and responsibilities as an Technical Application Specialist are:
- Assess business requests and translate to a specification and bring the solution
- Architectural, stay aligned with the IT Architect and assess design decisions
- Mentor, act as a senior consultant within the IT organization
- Problem solving, support IT teams on problems
- Keep a track on integration projects and ensure that they meet business requirements and goals
- Fulfil the end user requirements
- Identify and resolve the system issues
- Making recommendation of the integration products and services by carrying out proper researches
- Collaborate with the vendors to identify the features that might be of value to Fagron
- Work with the analysts, system designers, and business owners to lead in the integration testing phase
- Communicate with the software developers and engineers to address any problem in the program logic
- Checking for any issues with the operation of new applications with the existing system software and applications
- Improve the business process by integration
- Minimizing the impact of integration on various existing processes
- Evaluating the results of the integration projects and preparing reports for the same
- Train the employees on new application features.
Maak het verschil
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or proven track record
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar role as Application Consultant
- Proven (technical) experience with multiple business solutions, preferably with solutions on the Microsoft stack
- Understanding of programming, Java / JEE, .NET Programming, and frameworks
- Understanding of Windows OS, web hosting and networking
- Extensive knowledge about event driven systems, schema, orchestration, mapping, and ESB exception handling
- Expert in database engineering using SQL development
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as XSLT, EDI, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP
- Knowledge about secure transmissions, digital certificated, and PKI
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture
- You have a hands-on mentality and are a creative thinker.
Wat bieden wij?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.