Over de functie
What will you do?
• Manage and take care of the teams inclufing: recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees
• Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
• Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
• Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions if needed
• Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, and equipment layout; change management
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace
• Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
• Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
• Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
Maak het verschil
The Production Manager for FSCE will work from our office in Czech Republic and will report to the General Manager FSCE. He/ she will formulate strategy, improve performance, mentor team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
We are looking for a professional Production Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations – Production, Warehouse,Production Planning, Production Support
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in operations management or other related degrees in pharmaceuticals or chemistry
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to be hands-on and build together the Most Reliable FAGRON Service centre in the world Desired Skills and behavior’s:
• Leadership, Conflict Management
• Decision-Making, Deadline-Oriented
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
• Reporting Skills, Delegation
• Deadline-Oriented, Stress Tolerance
• Problem Solving Skills
• Planning and Organizing, Team Work Your profile?
• Proven work experience as Production Manager or similar role. Experience in people management
• 5+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical (chemical industry) or Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment.
• Fluent in English and Czech. Other European languages are considered an advantage
• Willing to be hands-on and build together the Most Reliable FAGRON Service centre in the world
• Availiblity to work in city of Olomouc and travel with business purpose
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.
Benefiits : 5 weeks of holidays, meal vouchers, pension allowance, benefit card for health, sport and culture activities, English lessons