Over de functie
Under supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the Inventory Control Lead is responsible for the organization, maintenance and accuracy of all inventories and related records. The Inventory Control Lead is responsible to support the execution and adherence to all applicable processes and procedures to deliver operational excellence. The Inventory Control Lead is responsible promoting safety, quality, and compliance always
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains integrity of the physical inventory.
- Optimizes inventory locations based on velocity.
- Helps maintain inventory accuracy within budget.
- Executes the cycle count process and procedure to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Identifies and resolves inventory variances through strong investigative skills.
- Executes inventory transfers and reassigns active locations.
- Identifies and initiates movement of product between operations warehouse locations as needed.
- Ensures all inventory control and receiving processes are executed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with expiration, short date and shelf-life policies and proper storage of inventory.
- Supports compliance with all SOPs, safety rules, and applicable regulations.
- Effectively supports return goods and product destruction processes.
- Establishes and maintains positive and cooperative cross-functional relationships.
- Understands and performs duties with attention to quality, safety, and environmental matters; recognizes, reports, and appropriately responds to hazards in the work area and always maintains proper housekeeping.
- Makes a positive contribution by having a positive attitude and by creating and implementing solutions for operational excellence.
- All other duties as assigned by management to ensure the success of Letco Medical.
Maak het verschil
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience and Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; minimum of one (1) year of experience in inventory control or warehousing/distribution preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business data and effectively respond to the data.
- Math Ability: Ability to work with mathematical concepts relevant to the role such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. General knowledge of basic accounting a plus.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess intermediate experience with ERP systems and be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.