Over de functie
You Are All About Supporting a Microsoft ERP System.
For our Global IT Team, we are looking for a D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (F&SCM) Support Consultant. Someone who is passionate about solving complex business challenges through technology solutions in a global company. You will support this objective by:
• Maintaining the stability, functionality, and optimization of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&SCM system
• Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, end-users, and stakeholders to provide support and change management
• Being the contact person for troubleshooting issues, implementing enhancements, and contributing to ongoing system improvements
Joining our Global IT Team, you will be working alongside 10 colleagues who look after all of the Global ERP initiatives and projects. In this role, you will get the freedom to use your experience, analytical skills and innovative mindset to support and improve the current D365 ERP systems and improve them to make sure our business is supported and can leverage the most out of the ERP system.
Working in the ERP team at Fagron is working at the sweet spot between a customer and a Microsoft partner.
Maak het verschil
We are looking for a D365 F&SCM Support Consultant who is passionate about solving complex technology challenges and providing system solutions to help the business getting the most of the ERP system. Someone who is a self-starter that possesses most of the following:
• Higher professional or university-level education, preferably in IT or related fields
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position
• Strong experience with supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&SCM, F&O or AX2012
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve system issues
• Effective project management and communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Microsoft certifications related to Dynamics 365 F&SCM is a plus
• Experience with WMS and Manufacturing modules is a plus
• Having a do-it-yourself mentality, analytical, proactive, a good sense of humor with a touch of OCD
• Fluent in verbal and written English, Dutch is a plus
Wat bieden wij?
Here is what we offer:
• 1 year contract with a possibility to extend
• Start date ASAP
• € 40000-60000 annual salary based on a full time contract, all in line with your knowledge & experience
• Hybrid working with 3 days in the office
• 100% travel allowance
• Pension & healthcare plan
• Laptop & mobile phone
• 28 holiday days
Within 10 working days, you will receive feedback on your application. The selection process consists of 2 interviews and an assessment. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to our recruiter email@example.com