Over de functie
Under supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will directly support and provide supervision of the receipt, maintenance and accuracy of all inventories and related records. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supporting the development, management and execution of processes and procedures to deliver operational excellence. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for promoting safety, quality, and compliance at all times.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees daily activities of the order fulfillment team under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, and assists in planning, scheduling, and coordinating order fulfillment personnel and activities to meet daily fulfillment demand
- Maintains integrity of the physical inventory.
- Ensures that orders are picked with a high level of accuracy, and that orders are shipped and delivered as promised to our customers.
- Optimizes inventory locations based on velocity.
- Maintains inventory accuracy within budget.
- Manages cycle count program to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Identifies and resolves inventory variances through strong investigative skills.
- Executes inventory transfers and reassigns active locations.
- Identifies and initiates movement of product between operations warehouse locations as needed.
- Ensures all inventory control and receiving processes are executed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with expiration, short date and shelf-life policies and proper storage of inventory.
- Supports compliance with all SOPs, safety rules, and applicable regulations.
- Effectively supports return goods and product destruction processes.
- Establishes and maintains positive and cooperative cross-functional relationships.
- Motivates and supports the performance, activities and responsibilities of all Inventory Control and Receiving associates.
- Understands and performs duties with attention to quality, safety, and environmental matters; recognizes, reports, and appropriately responds to hazards in the work area and always maintains proper housekeeping.
- Makes a positive contribution by having a positive attitude and by creating and implementing solutions for operational excellence.
- All other duties as assigned by management to ensure the success of Letco Medical.
Maak het verschil
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience and Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; associate or bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or industry equivalent experience preferred; minimum of three (3) years of progressive responsibility in inventory control or warehousing/distribution experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business data and effectively respond to the data.
- Math Ability: Ability to work with mathematical concepts relevant to the role such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. General knowledge of basic accounting a plus.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess intermediate experience with ERP systems and be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.