Over de functie
The sales support specialist will provide support in a variety of ways. Revenue is driven by professional contact with customers and this role will ensure that we maintain that consistent contact when associates are out of the office. The primary responsibility will be coverage of the business as members of the team are out of the office, handling both inbound and outbound calls and emails. A secondary responsibility will be facilitating sales for house accounts by handling inbound communication and making outbound sales calls.
- Coordination and management of commercial agreements in order to provide optimal support to the sales department in order to achieve the sales objectives, as assigned by management.
- Preparation of sales reports, market and price surveys in order to follow up on sales and product evolution and thus support the commercial policy.
- Keeping sales reports up to date and analyzing the sales results in order to ensure correct reporting.
- Providing administrative support to the team including keeping customer information up to date and researching orders.
- Support the intercompany shipping process
- Draw up quotes and tenders in the frame of public calls for tenders in line with the information obtained from Sales with a view to providing an answer to the customer’s question.
- Maintain professional knowledge about the products and sales objectives
- Assisting the Customer Service team as needed
- Be the ambassador of Fagron Family Rules, Values and Culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Maak het verschil
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of experience working in sales preferred
- Experience working with ERP, CRM and PBI tools strongly preferred
- Computer proficiency skills required including Microsoft office systems
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment required
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- Pharmaceutical industry experience or relevant highly regulated industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with many different functions
Wat bieden wij?
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
- Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements