For our global office in Rotterdam we are looking for a Microsoft Engineer with a security focus who wants to help us achieve this goal. Who wants to make the world better for the people who need this and who’s goal it is to thrive in looking for new opportunities.
Fagron is currently looking to expand its IT team with a Microsoft Engineer in Rotterdam, with knowledge of Azure Cloud and who is specializing in Security. You are a senior Microsoft Engineer and have a wide knowledge of IT technologies. In addition, your heart starts beating faster at possible security and phishing incidents. You can adopt a coordinating role and ensure that the right stakeholders are involved so that quick action can be taken. The key to success in this position is the mix of strong technical knowledge, a good cooperation with colleagues across the globe, operational insight and good communicative skills. You are approachable and helpful and have a good instinct about prioritizing of issues, big or small.
We are an international multinational and we are looking for someone who wants to grow the business with us, who has ambition, is eager and can think of more productive and efficient ways of working, but also someone who puts the customer first.
- Monitoring and proactive management of our On-Premise and Microsoft cloud platform (Azure & Office 365)
- Manage and optimize the storage and scalable computer systems on cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services-related services
- Carrying out and supporting the safety requirements regarding identity management
- Implement security measures (procedural)
Postaraj wyróżnić się na tle innych
- Bachelor or master’s degree in information technology or similar
- Several years of work experience as a System Engineer/Administrator
- Experience with (Azure) Cloud applications
- Knowledge of Windows servers, SCCM, RDS, AppV, AD, Exchange, O365, Azure, PowerShell
- Knowledge of Microsoft Security systems
- In possession of several relevant certificates (or willing to achieve this), such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP
- In possession of/or willing to achieve Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- ITIL certificate is a plus
- Team player with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Results-oriented, and excellent communication skills
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.