The primary purpose of the Post-Production role is to perform the final steps of production prior to preparing products for quarantine and ultimately final release into the dispensing area and to select appropriate product to fulfill orders and package for shipment to patients
- Perform physical counts of medications to be labeled
- Performing visual inspection on product units not in the quarantine room (syringes and droptainers)
- Applying labels and tamper seals (where necessary)
- Selecting appropriate box/cooler and packaging product for delivery
- Selecting appropriate product to fulfill customer orders
- Proper documentation of forms in all post-production areas.
- Other duties as assigned
Postaraj wyróżnić się na tle innych
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy experience is preferred
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, and bending for up to four hours at a time
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.