Here’s the deal – we strive to develop and promote from within, so it’s important to us that you maintain your professional knowledge. We need you to apply what you know, keep learning, and grow your role and beyond. We have a fast-paced, continuous improvement fueled, visually managed environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Mission of the job:
This position is responsible for the punctual and safe shipment of pharmaceutical compounding supplies to hospitals and pharmacies in the USA and also around the world.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Pick, pack, and ship the orders of internal and external customers punctually and in good condition
- Provide the necessary documentation for all shipments for both domestic and international orders
- Ensure compliance with DOT/IATA regulations
- Optimally replenishing the shelves with the aim of keeping stock on hand
- Periodically cycle count and update the ERP system as deemed necessary
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse by scheduled cleanings and clean as you go mentality
- Willingness to work in different areas of the warehouse where volume dictates
- Other duties as assigned
Postaraj wyróżnić się na tle innych
Requirements and qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- ERP/WMS administration experience (Navision preferred)
- DOT and IATA training preferred
- Sense of urgency
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Willing to learn new tasks as needed
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.