Fagron has offices in more than 30 countries around the world and is rapidly growing. To support the growth ambition, we are going through a large IT transformation, including the digitalization and implementation of a new ERP system globally. The IT group in Rotterdam plays a key role in this exciting journey.
You will be responsible for the roll-out of a new MDM tool, your advice and processes and collaboration globally to make the implementation successful will be key. You will also be critical in the improvement of data quality, as you will lead the data migration to our new ERP, ensuing global alignment across regions from our offices in Rotterdam.
- Lead the implementation of a new MDM tool, including the design and documentation of the global MDM processes, the development of a governance body, and the creation of training materials for users
- Align with key stakeholders on data standards and facilitate the conversations around the data structure, standardization, and quality control across regions
- Prepare the MDM roadmap (short and long term), including the design of KPIs to track data completeness, accuracy, and process evolution
- Proactively maintain and improve data records to support business operations, collaborating with the analyst's team on the data required and supporting with the ETL processes
- Lead the data migration for the new ERP deployment in EMEA, champion the new standards with the local entities, and update the steering committee on exceptions raised during the conversion, ensuring timely escalation if encountering unjustified variances
- Coordinate ad hoc roll out and development of data-related projects
Postaraj wyróżnić się na tle innych
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Relevant educational degree and multiple years of experience working with MDM, including handling large data projects and data governance
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office software and ideally D365/Navision systems
- A proactive approach to developing and enhancing systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to bring the message across different levels in the organization
- Flexibility to respond to varied priorities within the deadlines, working both independently and with a team to manage evolving processes at short notice
- Problem solver that approaches challenges in a methodical way and with high attention to detail and accuracy
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest.
We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.