The Manufacturing Associate will be responsible for labeling printing and reviewing, filter integrity testing, and training new employees on visual inspection test kits. The Manufacturing Associate will assist in the packaging and labeling of sterile products in a cGMP environment as required. Candidates will possess a high level of attention to detail with the ability to multitask. With direct supervision, Manufacturing Associates are responsible for following all relevant departmental SOPs and completing documentation on all applicable paperwork.
- Execution of label printing and reviewing
- Execution of FIT testing and completion of corresponding paperwork
- Execution of routine labeling and packaging operations of finished drug products and pre-production materials
- Assist in training new employees on visual inspection test kits and assist in completing visual inspection qualifications
- Interfaces with warehouse and QA personnel to support manufacturing goals and timelines are met
- Knowledge of good manufacturing principles and practices
- Quality minded and detail oriented.
- Carry out work in a safe manner, notifying management of safety issues and risks
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervision
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
Execution of routine production operations:
- Be able to complete periods of standing or twist and lift activities during job shift.
- Meet and maintain training requirements.
- Provide annual performance self-assessment on development plan.
- Works in time efficient manner while maintaining adherence to all applicable SOPs.
- Be able to learn and be competent in other core skills related to department.
- Be able to complete documentation clearly and concisely.
- Frequently lifts and/or moves material and/or objects (up to 40 lbs).
- Participates in continuous quality improvement.
- Contribute improvement ideas and suggestions.
- Review and Completion of all required documentation per order (e.g., SOPs and MBRs).
- Participate in meetings as needed.
Knowledge and Compliance
- Maintain a current and comprehensive knowledge of relevant procedures and policies.
- Compliance with relevant Acts, legal demands, code of conduct and ethical standards.
Postaraj wyróżnić się na tle innych
- GED/High School diploma required.
- 0 to 2 years’ related industry experience.
- Ability to frequently lift/move materials and objects (up to 40 lbs)
- Ability to work overtime on weekends as needed.
- Quality minded and excellent attention to detail.
- Willing to work as a team player.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Able to take direction and work on production requirements as needed (after training).
- Computer literate.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.