Sobre o trabalho
We are seeking a Cleanroom Technician to join our team in Wichita, Kansas. This position will report to the Director of Clean Room Operations.
· Prepare the clean room (materials, resources, prescriptions, etc.) with the aim of eliminating any errors and to work according to Good Manufacturing Practices. Maintains a sterile environment in the clean room, by garbing, cleaning the room, and behaving according to clean room procedures that align with CGMP practices or guidelines. Prepares and sterilizes components/vials for appropriate solutions; sterilizes solutions and fills into specified containers.
· Prepare individual pharmaceutical compounds according to schedule and prescribed medication as well as GMP requirements, with the aim of providing the patient with the correct medication.
· Check prescriptions and compound preparations (personal details, dosing, validity date, etc.) and label and send the medication out, with the aim of ensuring that the patient is provided with the correct medication.
· According to defined guidelines, clean the equipment and the workplace as well as monitor possible residual materials with the aim of working in a neat and clean environment which adheres to the quality guidelines so as to prevent accidents and incidents.
· Show respect for the quality, neatness and safety guidelines when carrying out production orders with the aim of preventing accidents and other unwanted incidents.
· Other duties as assigned.
Seja a diferença
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Experience working in a production environment, ideally in a cleanroom setting.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent; one to four years previous work experience in a hospital or manufacturing environment or doing aseptic filling.
- Knowledge of clean room procedures, preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of and compliance with CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations, preferred but not required.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities. Ability to work within tight timelines. Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize resources to ensure work is completed on time.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, sterility, and aseptic technique.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
O que oferecemos?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.