Sobre o trabalho
Prepare and checking stock compounds based on prescriptions and support the complete compound preparation process with the aim of ensuring the correct medication is provided to the patient.
- Label and pack the medication according to prescription procedures with the aim of ensuring that the customer is provided with the correct medication.
- Clean equipment and workplace according to defined guidelines as well as monitor possible residual materials with the aim of working in a neat and clean environment which adheres to the quality guidelines so as to prevent accidents and incidents.
- Inspect the equipment (prescription dispensing system, autoclave, label maker, etc.) and if needed perform small repairs with the aim of maintaining flawless operation of the equipment.
- Respect the quality, neatness and safety guidelines when carrying out production orders, with the aim of preventing accidents and other unwanted incidents.
- Update professional expertise with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional expertise and optimally applying this expertise into the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Seja a diferença
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician certification preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with others in a positive and professional manger and to develop and maintain strong working relationship with
- co-workers and management.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
O que oferecemos?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.