Sobre o trabalho
We are looking for a Purchaser to join our team to help coordinate the supply of products and services. This position will help carry out and monitor the entire purchasing process of certain raw materials, equipment, materials and/or services with a view of continuously providing the organization with the required (raw) materials at the best price.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Submit purchase orders and verify orders have been placed
- Track purchase orders and follow up with vendors as needed
- Work with vendors and suppliers on service and delivery terms
- Assess vendor performance and research alternative suppliers as needed
- Prepare reports and maintain accurate records
- Assist departments with all purchasing needs
- Stay informed on the latest purchasing trends
Seja a diferença
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Required education and experience:
- 3-5 years purchasing experience
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical, chemical, or food industry
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field
- Experience using an ERP system
O que oferecemos?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.