Sobre o trabalho
Fagron is experiencing a rapid growth and in order to support this growth and ambitions, they are going through a large IT transformation. The IT transformation is focused on replacing the current application landscape to a new state of the art application landscape and is the set-up of a modern support environment crucial. For the set-up of the support environment we are currently looking for an Senior IT/ERP Support.
As Senior IT/ERP Support you will be responsible for setting up a modern support environment to support all the (legacy and new) applications used by Fagron and deliver a high quality of service to the users.
Together with the team you will be responsible for the support and adoption of the application landscape within the domains of HR, Finance, Project Management and CRM. The team takes care of the “run” of the applications (incidents, modifications) and they are also closely involved during the implementation phase of all projects related to these functional domains.
In your role you will continuously seek for improvements to create an environment with a high service level and to be facilitating towards the business (stakeholders). To be able to do this and make the business adopt the new applications, you will be building and maintaining a (super) key user community (Fagron MVP).
You will report into the IT Application Portfolio Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting up, implementing and continuous improving the global application support environment
- Setting up and managing Change and Release Management – including a Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Incident and problem management of the application landscape
- Creating and managing internal service management processes (from SLE to XLA)
- Creating a user community (Fagron MVP) of super key users – including organizing period meetings
- Implementing a support chat bot with build in escalation functionality
Seja a diferença
- You have at least a master and/or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- You have experience with working in a similar role;
- You have proven experience with setting up application support environments and have good knowledge of support processes;
- Proven knowledge of change-, incident-, problem- and release management;
- Experience with and knowledge of Dynamics AX or NAV – knowledge of D365 would be a big plus;
- Knowledge of ITIL – certification of ITIL is a plus
- Knowledge of Prince2, Lean, Scrum and / or Agile methodologies;
- You are strong in stakeholder management and have experience delivering change;
- Ability to bring innovative solutions and work independent in a result driven culture;
- You have the ability to put plans into action;
- An excellent command of the English language, spoken and written – a second European language is a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative / out of the box
- Flexible mindset
- Result oriented
O que oferecemos?
The opportunity to work within a global market leading company, to be part of a large IT transformation and the chance to set up the global application support environment.
Fagron will support your personal growth and will encourage you to develop your skills and talents. Part of the role is a full comprehensive salary package (including bonus).