Sobre o trabalho
The QC Lab Sample Administrator has the responsibility to:
- Helps track, maintain, and schedule samples for testing in the laboratory.
- Enters and verifies sample information entered into data systems (e.g. LIMS) for tracking and assignment purposes.
- Acts as a liaison with contract labs. Manages communications concerning testing issues.
As a junior member of the team, the QC Lab Administrator will:
- Report to the lab director or designee when the director is not available.
- Responsible for delivering compliant laboratory information in accordance with appropriate regulatory, corporate, and lab procedures.
- Assist with the sample materials testing program including receipt and results data management.
Seja a diferença
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Experience working in a GMP environment preferred
- Experience in compounding or pharmaceutical processing is preferred
- Experience working with analytical testing labs preferred
- Technical analytical ability, and decisive judgment
- Willingness to be hands-on learner
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Bachelors degree in a scientific field preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and have the ability to create and manage a spreadsheet, experience with LIMS preferred
O que oferecemos?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.