Sobre o trabalho
This position will include all aspects of prospecting, closing, and managing business needs in hospital and affiliated accounts that purchase preparations from 503B outsourcing compounders. The Account Manager will work closely with their respective Director of Sales to prospect, close, onboard, and service accounts within their territories. Account Managers will also work cross-functionally and cross-regionally to ensure the needs of the customer are fully satisfied. Product solutions cover several categories within the specialty sterile market-- including controlled substances, dialysis, OR syringe, ophthalmic, pain management, urology and topical anesthetic products. The 503B space is a vibrant, growing sector within healthcare; all individuals should come with strong aspirations to be part of a fast-growing organization.
- Close new accounts within their respective territory
- Onboard accounts within targeted IDN/ Health Systems
- Gain incremental product sales within existing accounts and IDN/ Health Systems
- Meet and exceed assigned quota and sales objectives assigned by sales management
- Perform as account lead on the service needs of current customers
- Perform periodic business reviews (as required by sales leadership) within key accounts
- Support company sales process, utilizing the company CRM to log and track account and sales process information
- Complete all administrative tasks, expense reports, and other assignments per sales management
- Attend and participate in scheduled conference calls, sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed
- Utilize technology and data to analyze sales territory and effectively target current and future accounts for incremental business gains
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry/ competitive landscape of the 503B space
- Maintain necessary communication with Marketing, Customer Service, Product Development, and other internal department counterparts to support the growth and health of the organization
Seja a diferença
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
- Minimum of an undergraduate college degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in hospital/ ambulatory surgery center sales strongly preferred.
- Call point history should include hospital pharmacy, OR, or supply chain
- Experience in account development and implementation
- Experience in establishing high level customer relationships
- Experience in Microsoft Office products
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Travel requirements of up to 50% per week
O que oferecemos?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet