Sobre o trabalho
The post production automation technician will operate automated manufacturing equipment used to create products with a focus on patient safety and quality; they will ensure that equipment is operating appropriately to meet manufacturing demand.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of automated labellers and semi-automated visual inspection systems.
- Performs setup, teardown, and cleaning of automated equipment and rooms.
- Maintains work conditions, by gowning, sanitization, and behaving according to procedures that align with cGMP practices or guidelines.
- Ensures that assigned equipment validation activities are up to date.
- Help assess performance of equipment and aid in trouble shooting for any challenges that arise.
- Takes inventory to identify components needed to fulfil production batches, as scheduled.
- Coordinates and communicates with Post Production lead on daily activities, goal & objectives. Assist with performance tracking and issue elevation.
- Document batch records, lumacs (log use, maintenance, and cleaning of all equipment), and cleaning logs appropriately.
- Ensures that gowning standards have been maintained on a semi-annual basis.
- Performs initial and routine qualifications for equipment, including performance qualifications, as required.
- Follows standard operation procedures for the completion of assigned tasks.
- Clock in and out for each scheduled shift in a timely manner.
Seja a diferença
- High school diploma or equivalent; one to four years previous work experience in a hospital, manufacturing production environment, or aseptic filling.
- Experience with automated equipment or automated manufacturing lines preferred.
- Knowledge of and compliance with cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations, preferred.
- Ability to aseptically gown and pass gowning qualifications.
- Ability to work with others in a positive and professional manger and to develop and maintain strong working relationship with co-workers and management.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, sterility, and aseptic technique.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize resources to ensure work is completed on time.
O que oferecemos?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.