Sobre o trabalho
We are excited to announce that are looking for a Marketing Manager, who has a terrific background in Product or B2B Marketing, to join our team in Austin, Texas! This role will oversee all marketing responsibilities including evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands. This position will also have a high level of cross-functional collaboration with departments in the organization. Lastly, in this role you will manage the direct reports on your team.
Key Areas Of Responsibility:
- Overseeing marketing department and managing the marketing team
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts
- Communicating the marketing plan
- Researching demand for our products and services
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
- Identifying potential customers
- Developing promotions with advertising managers
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Compiling lists describing our offerings
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Other duties as assigned
Seja a diferença
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3-5 years' in marketing, brand management, or strategy roles
- Robust experience with B2B and/or Product Marketing, along with your overall strength in all areas of marketing
- Strength in building and leading teams
- Comfort with cross-functional collaboration across the organization
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills
O que oferecemos?
Our Austin office is bright and beautiful. You will love the feel of this office, as well as all the niceties to which we have so appreciatively become accustomed. Things like - Starbucks coffee in the morning, delicious catered lunches daily, a refrigerator stocked with all sorts of cold drinks from which to choose, and free garage parking!
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Of course, Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.