Sobre o trabalho
Automation Specialist I – Tech Services – Second Shift
The Automation Specialist I is a core team member of the Tech Services team that supports aseptic operations through maintenance activities on all manufacturing at Fagron Sterile Services manufacturing facility. This individual is well versed in automation concepts, has a strong mechanical aptitude, and will be expected to become a subject matter expert on the supported equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance (planned and unplanned) for equipment supporting manufacturing.
- Work with CMMS documenting tasks and implementing augmentations to existing maintenance activities per cGMP’s.
- Develop into Subject Matter Expert (SME) on automation equipment.
- Assist with installation, start up, qualification, and troubleshooting activities.
- Work with other departments to improve equipment functionality, throughput, and uptime of equipment.
- Interfaces with Operations personnel on issue resolution.
- Educate Operations personnel on proper operation and care of equipment.
- Performing all tasks while following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), manufactures literature, and safety policies.
- Amend existing SOP’s aligning with best practices.
- Interface with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and associated process instrumentation.
- Key contributor during semi-annual shutdowns
- Other projects and duties as required.
- Second shift responsibilities – Monday through Thursday 2pm to midnight.
Seja a diferença
- High school diploma or equivalent required; two to four years previous work experience in a hospital, manufacturing production environment, or aseptic filling.
- Experience with automated equipment or automated manufacturing lines preferred.
- Knowledge of and compliance with cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations, preferred.
- Ability to work with others in a positive and professional manger and to develop and maintain strong working relationship with co-workers and management.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, and accountability.
- Understand and apply instructions in written, oral, and/or diagram formats.
- May occasionally be required to work weekends and overtime as needed.
- Demonstrate reliability in attendance and punctuality.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Perform conversions within the metric system.
- Self-motivated and customer centric.
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
O que oferecemos?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.