Sobre o trabalho
For our office in Capelle aan den IJssel we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and experienced
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER API’S AND EXCIPIENTS
In this role you will contribute to the realization of Fagron Nederland’s commercial objectives. You are responsible for growing the sales of a broad portfolio of API’s and Excipients, serving our diverse customer base all around the world.
You will join a diverse team of enthusiastic, ambitious professionals, and play a crucial role in Fagron’s ongoing pursuit of personalizing healthcare!
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Drive top-line revenue growth of your customer portfolio and overall market adoption of Fagron products while managing the day-to-day customer interactions;
• Develop and manage a strong network of customers, establish relationships of trust and adding value for the customer by providing personalized expertise and solutions;
• Find, approach, and engage with new customers globally, identifying new business opportunities;
• Build and convey compelling value propositions for our API’s and Excipients;
• Consistently deliver on monthly and annual Territory demand sales and profit targets; • Become the center of expertise on API’s and Excipients for your customers, and be their ambassador within the Fagron company.
• Liaise with multi-functional teams internally to co-ordinate complex business development opportunities and customer projects (Marketing, Finance, Procurement, Quality etc.)
• Manage internal stakeholders, including setting out and following up on actions, as well as monitor and report progress to ensure meeting project deadlines and objectives;
• Collect and analyze market information, such as market trends and competitive information, prepare market reports and proactively set out the right strategies and programs based on this information.
Seja a diferença
The ideal candidate is/has:
• University degree in Business, Pharma Life Sciences or a related field;
• 5-10 years of relevant experience; experience in the field of Pharmaceutical APIs and Excipients is a strong plus;
• Strong knowledge/expertise in pharmaceutical and healthcare environments;
• Broad experience with key account management, advanced selling and negotiation skills;
• Strong commercial drive, entrepreneurial, hands-on, pragmatic and result-oriented;
• Strategic thinking, strong analytical and conceptional skills, excellent planner;
• Customer-focused, enthusiastic, solution-oriented;
• Networker, able to quickly develop good relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Creative, innovative and proactive with a positive “can do”-attitude;
• Inspiring personality with strong presentation skills;
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Additional language skills are considered a plus;
• You fully recognize yourself in Fagron’s core values: Customer centricity, Creativity, Speed of execution, Entrepreneurship, Quality.
O que oferecemos?
We offer a diverse function in a successful, international, and fast-growing organization. You will be part of an energetic and motivated team, and will be given freedom to develop, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
On top of this exciting and challenging function, Fagron offers a market conform salary and excellent secondary conditions.