Sobre o trabalho
This National Account Director, Trade Relations is responsible for managing Wholesale and associated Specialty Distributor channel for Fagron’s product portfolio, as well as future pipeline products. This position develops and cultivates relations to support the new business growth and the optimize current business. Through expertise, innovation, leadership, and collaboration with customers, creates successful business models that includes risk based contracting while simultaneously supporting the financial objectives of the business.
- Foster deep relationships/partnerships with key customers. Maintain ongoing relationships with customers; monitor performance of new contracts and performance to ensure expansion opportunities are realized. Establish stable long-term contractual relationships that are efficient and predictable.
- Facilitate contracting strategy with a primary focus on assigned drug wholesaler and e-commerce buying groups.
- Responsible for the pursuit of new business growth related to assigned drug wholesalers, including opportunistically working with the sales teams to support practice development in new or expansion markets. Work collaboratively the Sales Leaders, Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR, and others.
- Manage portfolio and identify opportunities for revenue improvement, improve alignment, market share growth, and improved customer relations; ensure improved margin, market share and collaboration with affiliated providers (as assigned).
- Manage existing agreements to ensure mutual compliance between wholesales and Fagron. Review and reconcile wholesaler DSA metrics and invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Manage all aspects of the business: tracking the supply chain, developing processes, procedures, and construct reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in projects, planning and events that are important to the business
Seja a diferença
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
- Minimum of ten (10) years direct healthcare trade management.
- Minimum ten (10) years of business development and or healthcare network operations experience marked by proven success and business generation.
- Strong knowledge of the data sets and capabilities that the Wholesale customers are able to provide.
- Experience in establishing distribution strategies for new product launches
- Knowledge of Drug Channel in a CPG environment.
- Deep relations with key national and regional customers; ability to easily make calls to discuss needs and opportunities.
- Significant experience and contacts with drug wholesalers.
- Strong ability to ‘sell’ ideas and strategies
- Contracting knowledge highly preferred
- A work record that demonstrates clear and effective communication skills, strong analytical skills, detail orientation, strategic agility, and strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under stress and deadlines
- Contracting knowledge highly preferred
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience. Graduate degree desirable.
O que oferecemos?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Let's talk about our Office! Our Austin office is located in the heart of the city in a beautiful high-rise that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will see our bright and beautiful space with great downtown views. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building, daily coffee delivery, weekly catered lunches, and a refrigerator stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet