Sobre o trabalho
Regional Director, Sales & Business Development
Director, Sales & Business Development is responsible for maintaining our culture and implementing sales, marketing, financial and structural strategies while leading a team to expand our customer base and achieve sales goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. Ultimately, you will ensure that your region meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s short and long-term success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a highly supportive culture focused on our Purpose, Values and Family Rules
- Ensure the delivery of targets through coaching, individual recognition, performance review, people management and reward
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company’s relationship with them
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction
- Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of the regional sales programs
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies, and establishing personal networks
- Plan for the achievement of individual and region targets in alignment with the strategies and policies of the company
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting.
- Keep current with economic indicators, changing trends, supply and demand and competitors to maintain sales volume and product mix.
- Provide the necessary support to account managers to enable them to create a robust pipeline and close deals
- Develop and implement new programs, sales initiatives, and strategies to capture key demographics
- Maintain documentation of customer interactions and data related to team activities with customers and their territory
- Support cross-selling programs and campaigns
- Ensure the effectiveness of cross-selling activities by guiding employees
- Develop and review long- and short-term region sales strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships among internal resources
- Participate in interviews and the processes of recruiting new employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including exhibiting competency in presentation skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills
- High sense of urgency, proactive, positive, outgoing, competitive, resilient, passionate, and flexible
Seja a diferença
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Experience building and leading high-performance teams
- Minimum of 5 years of medical product/ service sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years of medical product/ service sales management experience or recognized management training program
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Call point history should include Acute (hospital and ASC) Care Pharmacy, OR, Supply Chain; additional experience with calling on Health System/ IDN leadership preferred
- Working knowledge of 503b and Compounding Pharmacy space preferred
- Proficient with Sales Force Dot Com, Word, Excel
O que oferecemos?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.